I did my Articles, or compulsory 2 year legal training before qualifying as a solicitor, at Lamport Bassitt in Southampton.
Most of my personal injury claims there were on behalf of the Transport and General Workers Union.
A large number of such claims concerned exposure to asbestos by men working in the shipping, ship-repairing, and power generation industries.
The majority of my current Southampton clients are Polish, as the city is now the home of many Poles working in the UK.
Past Southampton personal injury claims
My Southampton claims, past and present, have included the following:
- Claim against Royal South Hants Hospital. My client fell down a flight of slippery steps leading from the carpark to his office, suffering multiple soft tissue injuries. To see the client’s comments, please click here.
- Construction site accident. This Polish client lived in Southampton and was helping to install some structural steelwork in the roof of a building in Petersfield, under the direction of British foreman. In the process he fell from a ladder, suffering a bad ankle injury. To see the client’s comments, please click here.
- Road traffic accident claim. A Polish factory worker who lived in the Southampton suburb of Portswood. He suffered multiple soft tissue injuries when he was travelling to work in a minibus with other Polish workers. To see the client’s comments, please click here.
- Hernia injury claim. Each day the client commuted from his home in Southampton with other Polish workers to and agricultural warehouse. His job involved pulling a trolley, heavily loaded with boxes of produce. In the process he suffered a hernia injury. To see the client’s comments, please click here.
- Ongoing claim on behalf of a Polish workman against a firm of contractors at Fawley Power Station. The client was working underneath some steelwork that collapsed, and he was lucky to survive. His injuries included a fractured pelvis and psychological injuries. This claim is still ongoing.
As well as Southampton, I am currently acting for clients throughout the South of England.
Normally I act for my clients on a no win no fee basis, using the Law Society’s standard conditional fee agreement, or CFA.
My office is in Fareham. Normally I travel to see my clients.
If you live in Southampton and would like to discuss your potential personal injury claim, please either:
- Click Free Assessment and complete the online questionnaire, or
- Telephone me on 0845 021 2222, to discuss your claim personally.
Thank you for visiting.